The cloud can save you money but at the same time unlock access to resources that would normally be out of reach.
Empower your business
Cloud solutions have become increasingly popular for businesses of all sizes, providing scalable, cost-effective and secure IT solutions. From storage and hosting to software and application development, cloud computing has revolutionised the way businesses operate.
Undesired emails can be more than annoying and offensive.
Without anti-spam you could also be exposing your business to attacks such as malicious links and false invoice payments.
One of the oldest forms of protection that is continuously updated is anti-virus.
It scans your files and emails and can be managed in the cloud to save having a management server.
Seen as a critical but often overlooked protection is a reliable backup.
It is crucial to be able to restore your files or server in the event it is required.
Most email servers are hosted these days.
We recommend Microsoft 365 but we are also more than happy to work with on-premises servers for those who have the resources.
Mobile Device Management (MDM) is useful if you have multiple users with mobile phones that need to be managed centrally.
Being able to react to situations before they get out of hand can save a lot of time and money.
Monitoring your servers and clients centrally is the ideal solution.
It is also advisable to install Environment Monitoring to detect any issues in the server room.
Updating Windows and other applications installed can be a nightmare if done manually.
Centrally managed patching takes the headache away and at the same time enables updates to be deployed sooner which reduces the window of risk.
Benefits of Cloud Solutions:
- Scalability: Cloud solutions allow businesses to scale their IT resources as needed, without having to invest in expensive hardware or IT infrastructure.
- Cost-effectiveness: By using cloud solutions, businesses can save money on hardware and IT infrastructure costs, as well as on maintenance and support.
- Accessibility: With cloud solutions, employees can access important business data and applications from anywhere with an internet connection, increasing productivity and flexibility.
- Security: Cloud solutions often offer advanced security features, such as encryption, multi-factor authentication, and backup and disaster recovery solutions, helping to protect critical business data.
Types of Cloud Solutions:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): IaaS provides virtualised computing resources, such as virtual machines, storage, and networking.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): PaaS provides a platform for developing, deploying, and managing web applications and services.
- Software as a Service (SaaS): SaaS provides access to software applications, such as email, customer relationship management, and project management, over the internet.
Choosing the Right Cloud Solution:
When selecting a cloud solution, it’s important to consider your business’s specific needs and goals. Some important factors to consider include security, scalability, cost, and the level of support and customisation required.